Construction Project Manager (Small Cell)
2610 Wycliff Road Richmond, VA 23173
BroadStaff is excited to be working with our client, a mid level DAS and Small Cell Integrator, on their 6 month Contract to Hire position in the Richmond VA area covering project throughout the state.
We are seeking an experience Construction Project Manager to oversee the installation of Small Cell Rooftop and Utility/Light Pole Sites covering up to 50+ sites during the project. The primary responsibilities include: managing the GC and sub-contrators on site, collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders on project tracking as well as overseeing project safety and KPI completion. This position will require a 50/50 split between the field and office with a company truck provided.
- Assisting in the qualification of and coordinating the activities of Dewberry construction subcontractors
- Managing the schedules for construction activities
- Inspecting the quality of construction of internal and external work to meet or exceed customer requirements
- Managing job site safety and safety practices to meet all levels of safety requirements
- Managing and monitoring project schedules
- Assisting on price proposals
- BS in Construction Management Program, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 4-6 years of experience with expanded levels of responsibility.
- Ability to manage Small Cell and Rooftop projects independently, prioritize work assignments, be responsive, and multi-task are a must for the successful candidate in this fast paced environment.
- Experience managing construction associated with distributed antenna systems, macro sites, fiber installation, small cell systems, wireless macro site upgrades preferred.
- Experience managing Verizon installations a plus.
- OSHA -10 hour course training preferred.