Construction Manager (Telecom)
3020 Reynolds Road Unit 1 Lakeland, FL
We are thrilled to be working with our client, an integrator who builds and maintains end-to end network infrastructure, on their 6 month Contract to Hire Construction Manager covering their carrier add builds on Towers, Roof Tops and some Small Cell. The position is based in Lakeland, FL and will require travel throughout the Lakeland and Tampa/St. Pete market.
BroadStaff is seeking a highly seasoned Construction Manager with experience in project supervision and crew management, previous accountability for managing over all field performance from scope to project completion to total customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have hands on construction experience in carrier adds and swaps on Towers, Roof Top Antennas and other OSP projects.
- Provide total oversight of site construction projects including
- Supervision of assigned field crews; holding them accountable for work quality
- Perform site pre-construction walk
- Validate material lists and scope of services lists from BOM inclusive of ordering and delivery
- Report project status and performance data as required to management.
- Perform mandatory site safety inspection during site visits
- Monitor and report performance of projects by ensuring full utilization of tracking tools and reports, observation of and attendance at progress meetings, and direct interaction with personnel and management for feedback.
- Ensure permitting, inspections and code compliance are completed as needed for each assigned project.
- Provide all project completion close out packaging inclusive of
- Last-day-of-Construction site visit
- Video Closeout site activity and Video Quality Audit.
- Bachelors Degree in construction management preferred
- 2-5 years on on site Construction management with relevant Telecommunications industry experience
- Ability to manage multiple project effectively utilizing Excel and Site SiteTracker
- Ability to balance workload in a matrix organization; comfortable working under multiple supervisors.
- Experience managing multifunctional direct reports including Construction Lead and crews.
- Ability to define and track financial such as budget and invoicing
- Field work up to 75% with some office days.