Civil Structural Engineer
1117 Perimeter Center West Suite W306 Atlanta, GA 30338
BroadStaff is thrilled to be working with our client, a provider of architectural, engineering and planning services to multiple industries on their full time, direct hire position as a Civil Structural Engineer. Are you looking to support next generation engineering? Does Telecom and the cutting-edge technology of 5G deployment peak your interest? Then my client’ s Civil Structural Engineer position is going to be one you have to interview for! In this role, you will be supporting their Telecommunications division, on their build outs of Towers, Monopoles and Rooftop Structures out of the Atlanta GA office.
What’ s In It For Me?
For our client, the health and happiness of every team member is very important, and they want to keep you around as long as possible! Here’ s a look at the benefits full-time team members are eligible to participate:
- Market Valued Compensation
- Benefits eligibility after first of the month following your start date.
- 100% paid Health, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long term Disability
- 401K with 5% Employer Contribution
- 125 Cafeteria Plan (flexible spending account)
- Fitness center reimbursement
- Paid Time Off:
- Vacation time is based on accrued hours and will be defined at job offer
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Summer Hours
- Collaborative, teamwork and family culture.
- Fun events throughout the year, like the annual ski trip, sporting events and family fun days
- Solid career development program to support internal growth.
Why Is This Job For Me?
For more than 55 years, our client has been providing architectural, engineering and planning services to clients across the United States. They thrive in business with a diverse team of over 600 professionals and a passionate work commitment to the mission.
“ When the work is done, let’ s have some fun” is their internal motto. They are passionate about the work that is done, and the relationships built with clients. They encourage all employees to share their ideas and creativity freely. There is no corporate ladder to climb, instead there are open doors. Everyone is treated equally… a benefit to being an employee-owned company.
- Comprehend and interpret building codes
- Effectively read and understand construction drawings
- Assist in Drafting/Design using AutoCAD
- Effectively develop estimates and budgets
- Effectively inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building codes, safety codes and other regulations
- Effectively handle complex matters in adverse environments
- Projects will require high level of attention to detail
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering
- 0 to 2 years experience (Working Internship experience acceptable)
- Preference for civil, structural, or utilities background or educational experience.
- Experience in AutoCAD.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, maintain confidentiality and manage sensitive information.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Some travel required for site reconnaissance and soil sampling.