Civil OSP Laborer
16035 Table Mountain Parkway Denver, CO
This position consists of general construction laborer/utility worker. performing general utility installation including placement of conduit, handholes, hand and machine trenching and placement of copper/fiber cables. Work schedules are typically 5 days per week, 8 hours per day. Requires heavy lifting, pulling, placing, and digging reporting crew leader/foreman.
- Dig pits, trenches and/or indentations manually or mechanically
- Laying fiber conduit and installing pull tape
- Safely identify utilities in the trench/bore path.
- Restore and landscape disturbed areas of the jobsite
- Ability to safely and correctly direct multi-directional traffic with appropriate signage
- Ability to follow simple instructions
- Must have an understanding of basic construction principles
- Must have ability to follow directions
- Must have the ability to operate manual and mechanical equipment necessary to complete jobs
- Must have or able to obtain knowledge of “ safety systems” associated with trenching and/or drilling including set-up and emergency procedures
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Valid driver’ s license required