Civil-OSP Construction Laborer - East MI
- Prepare work sites to locate utilities and eliminate potential hazards prior to drilling.
- Repair damages to road ways and other surfaces with concrete and other material restorations.
- Load, unload and transport construction materials and tools.
- Hand dig to clear debris for Drill Operator, check utilities and clearances.
- Excavate and fill trenches and ditches.
- Perform installation of underground telecommunications cable and conduit.
- Assist with machinery maintenance and other duties as assigned.
- Perform job site clean-up and area restoration.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Construction background required.
- Flexibility to respond to changing job schedules and demands.
- Ability to travel, working a variety of shifts, including some nights, weekends, holidays and on-call availability.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces, outside in adverse conditions and in other challenging environments.
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to and sometimes exceeding 50 pounds with frequent movement and other activity.
- Must have a Valid Driver' s License