Civil Foreman SLC
Salt Lake City, UT
BroadStaff is excited to be working with our client, a large scale, multidisciplinary provider of installation, construction and engineering services. This is a 6 - 9 month contract with the possibility of extension or conversion. The position is based out of Salt Lake City with extensive project work in the surrounding markets.
We are seeking a Civil Foreman with preferred experience in Civil, Electrical or Telecommunications project support. This position supports and leads the daily civil construction for a range of wireless locations involving construction services including generator installations, cabinet installations, concrete pads, foundations, framing, fencing, minor electrical work, etc.
- Oversee all trenching, conduit installation, concrete work, wire installation and electrical Installation of ATS/MTS switches.
- Ensure all technicians are safely using all hand and power tools and equipment necessary to perform assigned tasks.
- Document all work each day with photos and explanation. Proper closeouts must be supplied for all jobs before they can be signed off as complete.
- Review the scope of work and construction drawings with all crew members and report any discrepancies to the Construction Manager
- Clearly understands, complies with and enforces Company and job safety requirements to include, but not limited to: OSHA, Federal and State laws and/or regulations.
- Plans and organizes tasks in order to meet task deadlines and meet or exceed estimated labor production units and related cost.
- Assist in verifying that all materials for the project are taken to the job site.
- Schedules timely inspections to meet assigned project deadlines.
- Coordinates job progress with other trades, contractors, owners, etc.
- Takes feedback and direction from the Construction Manager while reporting on all phases of construction progress
- Accurately reports time and proper coding of time sheets.
- Tower/Civil leadership role over construction a huge plus
- CDL/Operators License with the ability to operate 18 ton or larger boom truck
- Experience leading crews in projects working on
- DC/AC and/or MTS/ATS installations
- Pouring, setting, rebar, mesh, and/or perform cast installations.
- Ability to read blueprint details and specifications a plus
- Must be trained in or obtain First Aid and CPR Certification, OSHA 10 Hour
- Excel, Word and Outlook Microsoft experience preferred
- Good communication skills, both oral and written preferred
- Travel up to 100%, able to lift 50lbs and work in any weather conditions.
- Willing to work occasional weekends and overtime.