Civil Engineering PM
2128 Moores Mill Rd, Suite C Auburn, AL 36830
BroadStaff is happy to represent our client, a multidisciplinary design, planning, and engineering firm, on their Civil Engineering Project Manager position. This is a Full time, direct hire position in Auburn, AL.
What' s In It For Me?
- Market Valued Compensation
- Benefits* including:
- Health, Dental and Vision (Affordable Premiums)
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday and personal days*
- Company supports obtaining beneficial professional registrations and certifications as well as Tuition Reimbursement
- Excellent work-life balance with numerous special employee activities.
- Collaborative, teamwork and family culture.
- Results driven and commitment to helping employees success
- Prepares plans and specifications for land development projects.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the industry.
- Manages, organizes, and oversees civil designs and details to produce a complete set of drawings.
- Researches and writes reports/opinions, including due diligence investigations and code studies.
- Utilizes various engineering related computer software including AutoCAD.
- Writes proposals, responses to RFP' s and RFQ' s, and coordinates NTP of civil projects.
- Oversees and manages a team of technicians, analysts, and professionals for civil projects.
- Completes project accounting responsibilities.
- Oversees quality of the services delivered to our clients.
- Mentors, trains, and oversees entry level staff with technical and professional development.
- Manages existing client relationships while contributing to new client business development efforts.
- Alabama Professional Engineer (PE) licensure.
- Minimum of 6 years of engineering experience within the civil engineering and design industry.
- Proven relationships and experience in both the private and public market sector for Land Development.
- Knowledgeable in Autodesk applications, including Civil 3D
- Outstanding communication skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills and integrity.
- Works well within a team environment.