Find your next opportunity now!
Chemical Management Technician 3161
400 Stone Break Extension Malta, NY 12020
- Maintain and operate liquid bulk and specialty chemical delivery equipment.
- Perform minor inspections and preventive maintenance on chemical related equipment.
- Perform daily rounds including recording readings, completing safety inspections, monitoring online chemical systems, and completing chemical container change-outs.Monitor and understand correct liquid bulk delivery procedures for each product on site. Perform bulk chemical trailer transfers.
- Make initial evaluations and then obtain proper assistance when confronted with problem situations.
- Participate in customer and company programs including, but not limited to: Safety, Training, Operations, and Preventive Maintenance.
- Comply with all applicable HS&E Standards including, but not limited to: PPE, Lock Out/Tag Out Program.
- Complete assigned tasks as per existing procedurePerforms minor analytical procedures and/or sampling procedures.
- Accountable for the safety of all persons, and general public surrounding facilities. Safety is a condition of continued employment.
- Faithfully follow all steps of Work Instructions for all assigned tasks.Good Communication Skills: Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions.
- Evidence of previous work in a successful team environment
- Knowledge of all proper reporting procedures per onsite operations policy, including product acceptance criteria, tank fill, inventory and material usage, monitoring, safety parameters and personnel requirements.
- Self motivated to learn.
- Electro-mechanical aptitude.
- Able to understand and abide by stringent safety rules.
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales