Find your next opportunity now!
Chemical Handler - 3274
197 Meister Ave Branchburg, NJ
- Maintains a safe and clean work area by actively participating in housekeeping responsibilities.
- Assists in resolving routine manufacturing and/or maintenance related problems affecting daily operations.
- Assists in troubleshooting machine operations/processes to improve efficiency
- Maintains accurate inventory and waste handling.
- Successfully completes all assigned training.
- Receive turnover and do startup checklist, prepare for operations by testing/inspecting equipment before use.
- Read SOP (Standard operating procedure) or work instruction; Purge and evacuate equipment to prep for cleaning by following SOP.
- Disassemble equipment using pneumatic wrench and hand tools.
- Remove buildup from equipment inner walls by using steel brushes or air chisel
- Responsible for decontamination, assembly and leak testing of assets utilized for chemical manufacturing
- Supports manufacturing activities by assisting with organizing, staging and cleaning manufacturing equipment and production areas to improve productivity and cleanliness.
- High School diploma or GED
- Two or more years of experience in a chemical process operations environment as a process or production technician
- 3+ years of chemical handling
- Must be and remain clean shaven and able to wear a full face tight fitting respirator and a fully encapsulated (Level A) ER suit.
- Fitness for duty
- ability to lift 50 pounds
- ability to climb ladders
- ability to medically pass a respiratory test and physical test in order to wear a full face respirator as required.
- Safety PPE.
- Nomex coveralls or uniform.
- Steel toe boots.
- PacIII or PAC7000.
- Leather, cut resistant, and nitrile gloves.
- PAPR (Particulate Air Purifying Respirator).
- Kevlar sleeves.
- Working 12 hour shifts
- Arrive 10 minutes early to get “ Dressed and ready” for work and relieve outgoing shift
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales