Channel Sales Account Director
147 4th Avenue 8th Floor Nashville, TN 37219
We are seeking an Account Director who will be responsible for sales and revenue growth in a geographic territory with flexibility to sell nationally. The ideal candidate will be driven by hunting new business and nurturing existing customer relationships to drive sales across a variety of industry verticals, including cloud and content providers.
- Prospecting for data center/colocation opportunities within given territory
- Establish, develop and maintain strong professional sales & sales management relationships with current and future MSA partners
- Meeting all assigned sales revenue and booking targets.
- Build relationships and develop key contacts.
- Prospect to develop a strong, new client sales pipeline.
- Record tracking via Salesforce to keep a consistent sales funnel with current status and monthly forecasting.
- Analyze customer needs and present to C-Level executives and key decision makers.
- Prepare formal proposals, lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making processes and overcome objections to closure
- Collaborate with other departments for successful project execution post contract negotiations.
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of experience in selling colocation and/or data center solutions.
- Previous experience meeting and exceeding a monthly sales quota.
- Proven success in selling to the SME market and cloud and content providers including prospecting, persuasion, closing and negotiation skills.
- Experience penetrating vertical accounts including media & entertainment, social media, web, content delivery networks (CDNs), and/or cloud providers.
- Success in building long-term client relationships partnered with ability to overcome obstacles and objections.
- Willingness to travel for customer meetings.