1228 Euclid Avenue, Suite 320 Cleveland, OH 44115
BroadStaff is thrilled to be working with our client, a provider of architectural, engineering and planning services to multiple industries on their Contract To Hire position as an AutoCad Drafter/Designer. Are you looking to be a crucial part of next generation engineering? Does Telecom and the cutting-edge technology of 5G deployment peak your interest? Then my client’ s AutoCad Designer position is going to be one you have to interview for! In this role, you will be supporting their Telecommunications division, on their build outs of Towers, Monopoles and Rooftop Structures out of the Cleveland, OH office.
What’ s In It For Me?
For our client, the health and happiness of every team member is very important, and they want to keep you around as long as possible! Here’ s a look at the benefits* full-time team members are eligible to participate:
- Market Valued Compensation
- Benefits* eligibility after first of the month following your start date.
- 100% paid Health, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long term Disability
- 401K with 5% Employer Contribution
- 125 Cafeteria Plan (flexible spending account)
- Fitness center reimbursement
- Paid Time Off:
- Vacation time is based on accrued hours and will be defined at job offer
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Summer Hours
- Collaborative, teamwork and family culture.
- Fun events throughout the year, like the annual ski trip, sporting events and family fun days
- Solid career development program to support internal growth
*Benefits eligibility available after successful conversion to Full-Time Employment with the client.
Why Is This Job For Me?
- Prepare scalable 2-D CAD (Computer Aided Drafting) plan and profile telecommunication route plans utilizing field survey data, proposed roadway plan files, parcel data and municipality utility plans.
- Ability to perform grade and utility calculations from roadway improvement plans for representing telecommunication facility relocation’ s onto scalable plans to avoid impacted areas.
- Associates Degree in CAD Drafting or pursuing a Drafting/AutoCAD or Engineering Technical degree
- 1 to 2 years experience
- Project experience in AutoCAD.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, maintain confidentiality and manage sensitive information.
- Ability to multi-task in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings is a plus
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and manage sensitive information