Boom Truck Driver / Class A CDL
BroadStaff is excited to be working with our client, a large scale, multidisciplinary provider of installation, construction and engineering services. This is a 6 - 9-month contract with the possibility of extension or conversion. The position is based out Louisville, KY with extensive project work in the surrounding markets.
We are seeking a Truck Driver with a Class A CDL with experience driving Boom Trucks to deliver Generators to various Telecommunications Tower Sites. The essential responsibilities once on site are to operate the boom truck crane to lift, move, position or place equipment and materials such as but not limited to industrial generators and concrete slabs at construction sites.
- Ensure accuracy of load
- Drive safely and in compliance with all federal, state, and company regulations
- Deliver load/product properly and safely
- Provide courteous and professional service with customers
- Complete all required paperwork promptly and accurately
- Work cooperatively with Warehouse personnel
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Class A CDL License
- Clean MVR
- Recent CDL holders, 2-3 years’ Experience
- Willing to work weekends and overtime