Find your next opportunity now!
Assistant Project Manager 3288
180 B Sandbank Road Cheshire, CT 06410
Broadstaff is excited to work our client. a provider of gas solutions and technologies to customers with the goal to reduce their environmental impact on their Assistant Project Manager based in Cheshire, CT.
Reports directly to the VP of R&D. Responsibilities include working closely with Project Managers to develop and execute comprehensive project plans. Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’ s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet customer requirements.
- Work with Project Mgrs. to Develop and execute detailed Gantt charts using MindView or comparable PM tool
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Weekly update meetings with each department manager
- Develop & track KPI’ s ie: Schedule, Capital & Labor burns against budget
- Modify and communicate project schedules and budget changes.
- Develop and execute inventory and performance reports.
- Produce quarterly reports and other presentation materials suitable for upper management.
- Assist facility and department managers to set associate performance goals and conduct reviews
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Functionally decompose complex projects into achievable tasks
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Help prepare budget
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate roadblocks and facilitate communication
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance test
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven work experience as a Technical Project Coordinator managing complex projects from conception to delivery,
- Strong working knowledge of MindView or Microsoft Project, Excel, Google Sheets
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Basecamp or Trello)
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales