Find your next opportunity now!
Assembly Technician 3287
180 B Sandbank Road Cheshire, CT 06410
Broadstaff is excited to work our client. a provider of gas solutions and technologies to customers with the goal to reduce their environmental impact on their Assembly Technician based in Cheshire, CT.
Assist in assembling electrical and mechanical components, to include sensor sub-assembly, and PCB board testing. Perform final QC of assembled components and prepare components for shipment. Provide customer service support for fielded equipment via phone and email.
- Assist with the assembly of electrical and mechanical components, PCB board testing, and packaging and other related job duties as may be assigned.
- Provide assistance for customer service care
- Diagnose, test, or analyze the performance of electrical components, assemblies, or systems.
- Set up and operate standard or specialized testing equipment.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service.
- Process orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Inventory management.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of electronic equipment, computer hardware, and software.
- Experience with hand and power tools.
- Knowledge of customer services ethics, principles and procedure
- Knowledge of Google Apps for Business (ie GMail, Sheets, Docs, etc)
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales