Find your next opportunity now!
A&E Project Manager - NY/NJ
New York, NY
Broadstaff is happy to be working with our client, a full-service operation, specializing in the development, construction and maintenance of wireless telecommunications networks on their full time, direct hire Site Acquisition Project Manager. The position is remote but will require frequent travel into the NY office as well and customer office and project sites.
The A&E Project Manager (AEPM) will be responsible for managing all project tracking and forecasting and maintaining scope of work and budget. Candidate must be capable of interacting with client and supervise a design team and sub-consultants to ensure project standards are met and delivered on time. The ideal candidate will be capable of working independently, understand code requirements and engineering standards, work efficiently and multitask.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all schedule and client expectations
- Perform site visits to obtain data required to complete scope
- Meet with client(s) and report schedule and market for new work
- Interact with city/town, legal and contractors to resolve scope changes and RFI’ s
- Perform Special Inspection coordination and complete inspection reports
- Manage a CAD Design Team of 1 to 5 employees and 1 to 2 Field Technicians
- Work with Structural Department
- Bachelor’ s Degree in a Technical Field
- Minimum 3 Years of wireless telecommunications experience as a project coordinator, lead designer or assistant project manager
- CAD Certificate or Basic Knowledge of CAD
- Computer modeling a plus
- Travel to local sites will be required. Travel is primarily in the northeast during the business day, although some projects may require occasional overnight travel
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales