Sr. Manager DAS Engineering and Implementation
1819 Peachtree Rd. NE Suite 510 Atlanta, GA
BroadStaff is thrilled to working with its client, a wireless infrastructure Turn key provider on all thin telecommunications including DAS, Small Cell, CRan/DRan and Wifi. They are seeking a Senior Manager to oversee the Engineering and Deployment teams to support their substantially increasing enterprise and venue DAS business. They are located in the beautiful suburb of Buckhead, GA and are looking for local candidates within the Greater Atlanta area.
Why is the Job For Me?
The position provides a leadership role in the development and delivery of Distributed Antenna Systems professional services. The candidate will be responsible for oversight of outsourced construction and engineering, developing strong relationships with clients and teams while ensuring all project goals and objectives are met. To be successful in the role you must be a well versed in DAS having worked independently on multiple turn-key projects. Successful deployments will require site travel to about 1-2 sites per month nationally otherwise it is an office role. This position is bonus eligible tied to project health and completion.
- Oversee the engineering design, construction and deployment of DAS project in multiple venue and enterprise locations nationwide.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of DAS Engineering and construction principles; is the company subject matter expert
- Support execution and development of project budget and reporting
- Effectively provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) direction to a technically oriented Engineering teams with large volumes of projects
- Constantly seek solutions to process requirements in order to provide comprehensive direction to Construction and Engineering teams
- Foster strong customer relationships by interfacing and collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Create departmental strategic plans, KPI’ s and other objectives to maximize productivity to ensure client’ s needs are met.
- Prepare and address discrepancies from the budget and timeline to ensure project plan and goals will be back on track.
- Consistently inform internal stakeholders of significant events that affect the operational and or financial performance of the department.
- Ensure Construction and Engineering teams are fully aligned and exceeding client targets and business plans.
- Drive improvements in service delivery procedures and processes to maintain consistency and quality.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant management experience in DAS and Telecommunications Construction
- Expert level understanding of DAS telecommunications construction, engineering and related services
- Comprehensive understanding of contract scope and requirements for pro-active reactions to projects processes
- Exceptional ability to analyze data and utilize it to make sound business decision
- Extensive problem solving skills using diplomacy, collaboration and emotional intelligence
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects that have a high degree of time sensitive scope
- Demonstrate communication skills with a high level of persuasion through effective presentations
- Proven ability to work within a dynamic team setting and provide role model leadership to workforce